6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

A whole week.

To contact us Click HERE


Last Tuesday I went to school to enroll for my summer class. I was only going to take Computer Aided Drafting because that was the only one that I left from the second semester. But obviously I failed my Advanced Eng'g Algebra subject and it was all thanks to my dumb teacher that I failed. That douche is such an ass to fail me on his subject. It's his sissy problem his dad died. Stupid shit pants man. I really hate it because I have to wake up so damn early just to attend my sissy Algebra class. Hopefully I could ace this subject and I could start practicing my road to becoming a dean's lister so I could move to a better school.

And I can't believe I have to pay this much just to take 2 subjects. My school is such a ripoff. So much for just a summer class. What a stupid shit ass school. Taking money out of our parents' pockets like a fucking boss.

Just this Thursday my sister got confined in the hospital because she is to be monitored because of her sickness and my dad isn't home. So my friends came by to my house to hang out. One of my friend brought McDonalds at home and she totally ruined my diet. Well anyway, it's ok. I'll just resume to my diet the next day. They even left these ketchups in my table drawer. Those douche bags.

I just finished reading the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and since I still haven't borrowed the Deathly Hollows from my best friend, and I have the whole Friday to waste, I decided to watch the Harry Potter movies 1-6. I totally wasted the whole day watching the HP movies. But it wasn't that much wasted cause I enjoyed watching them(but honestly, I liked the book better than the movies.).

Just tonight my dad came home from Cagayan De Oro with lots of stuff with him. He brought home lots of food from my ninang.

My ninang also gave me this 1.5TB Hard Drive. Now I can copy all the movies I want and all the games and software installers I want and still have plenty of space for a lot more of rubbish that I want to put in my Hard Drive. Thanks Ninang!

The Hard Drive also has a software that enables you to sync your files to your hard drive from your computer and vice versa. This allows you to easily back up your files and so you could have your old computer after reformatting it (which I think is pointless because if you reformatted your computer because of some shitty virus, restoring your back up from the hard drive to your newly reformatted computer will just give back the stupid virus.)

This one came from my dad too. It's got yema inside. This is my favorite food from Cagayan De Oro.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder