6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Girl, you pleasure from my pain.

To contact us Click HERE
There are times when the person you wanted to talk to the most doesn't want to talk to. They used to love to talk to you but all of a sudden they become such an ass and they wouldn't want to fucking talk to you. That's what this one person is doing to me right now. She used to love to talk to me and all and this shit ass guy just magically turned her into this monster I do not know anymore. God-damn fuck pisses me off to hell into pieces of parchment freaking crap. I wrote a song about you you stupid whore. I hope this song gets fucking famous and everyone would know how much of an ass you are. Cunt.

So here, I wrote you a fucking song but I tried to be nice and not curse you in the lyrics.


If you do not want to talk why can't you just say it?
If you don't want to see me why can't you just say it?
Can't you speak to me straight?
Why do you have to keep me guessing?


Isn't there any chance that I could feel your presence
Spend some time, oh girl you're so selfish

What is it that I have done?
I bet you wish that I was gone.
Does it make you happy?
When you see me in my agony?
Am I cursed to feel this way
Or is it just that you pleasure from my pain?

If I'm such a sore to you why can't you just say it?
If I'm the cause of your distress why can't you just say it?
Can't you try and be honest?
Why do you have to keep on lying?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder