6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

The most awesome birthday party.

To contact us Click HERE
Yesterday, June 24, was actually my birthday. There was a planned birthday party that was postponed for tomorrow, June 25, because it's been raining hard in Manila and Cavite the whole day. I was so pissed during that time because I thought this party might not happen again, like our past plans that didn't happened. When I woke up this morning my dad told me to go to my lola's house(not biological but a family friend) because she was gonna give me something. I thought it'd be cash cause I usually get cash from people during my birthday. But when I get there I saw a pile of books on the table. Then I was amused because there were so much books and she told me that she's gonna give them all to me because she was actually planning on giving them away to a bookstand or something.

These were better than cash, actually if you're a bookworm like me who would absolutely spend their cash for books because these books would cost me a lot. I felt something good was coming up ahead.

I've been expecting these guys since yesterday and I was dying to see them all again. This was one of those rare chances that we all get to see each other together again. We originally planned to just eat at Shakey's at Anabu, Imus, Cavite. But I don't really know how we went to going to Tagaytay. So yeah.

So yeah this is my deepshit cousin (I'm not mad with him or something I love him, he's family) he just came home from the US after 13 years but it felt like he was just gone for sometime. We speak casually and it doesn't feel awkward talking to him even though we haven't actually talked much for 13 years. My ninang's(his mom) coming home with my other younger cousin this July so this is gonna be one busy month.

And as you can see, I'm the 18 year old (oh it sucks. I'm scared to go to jail) and he's the 81 year old dude. But really, I'm the 81 year old dude and he's the 18 year old kid. I(think) am more mature than him and he acts like an 18 year old. But my mom and his mom says we're just a like. It is my birthday today, June 25, and so my birthday party was kinda like his birthday celebration too. And as I write this blog right now, he's on some comedy bar with his girlfriend and his gradeschool friends.

I'm really thankful to these guys who took their time taking this photo here, holding an iPad where the words "Happy Birthday Jai :)" Is written. Janeil, my very bestest friend I ever had ever in my life, was actually planning on making my friends to take turns holding her iPad and take a picture with it. But the deepshits was amused with the gadget and they started playing with it. The other dudes are Hance(left), a dude from another planet who is our band's bass player and who basically saved me from being a loner during our sophomore year, and Nil(right), he's one awesome dude who can be kinda annoying sometimes but won't leave you alone when you needed him most.

While I was chatting with my friends, these guys suddenly sang a happy birthday song in front of me, they also danced while they're at it, and it was kinda embarrassing in my part at first because there were other people at the restaurant but when I saw their faces, I can see the humiliation in them. I kinda felt sympathetic to them and so I thanked them for like a million times for doing that to me. After seeing them I swore I would graduate college and I will never try getting that job.

Oh yeah, the only dude who gave me a gift today was Nil. The others would be late and I'm pretty cool with that as long as they give me a gift(what's a birthday without receiving gifts?) It was kinda weird to have a turtle for your birthday, but it was pretty awesome cause I really want to have a pet turtle, and he also gave me a fearless platinum edition of taylor swift(no photo).

So I was fascinated with the photobooth app from Janeil's iPad so I made this fat looking dude photo of me. There were a lot of other photobooth photos from her iPad where in I'm with Janeil, Andoke, and Nil, which I won't include in this blogpost because there are just too many.

This one was from Janeil's polaroid(scanned it) my favorite photo of our band, Shikabengbeng. We don't have much band photos since everyone's enjoying the cameras so we can't actually have a serious band shoot. So yeah.

And my special day is not complete without a photo of me and my bestest best friend in the whole wide world. So yeah. This is to finish this blog post. A photo of us! Heehee. I really like that shot on the left. It's so damn epic. I thought I'm gonna flunk this one. And oh, her tita gave me a cup of coffee from Starbucks at tagaytay(thanks!). She was a lifesaver, I was freezing to death because I was only wearing shorts and I had no jacket with me. I was planning on bringing a jacket but I forgot to bring one.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder