2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Facebook note. My Birthday wishlist.

To contact us Click HERE

So I made this note on facebook for my birthday wishlist and I thought that someone might be generous enough to send me some love. You can always mail it to my house if you like. He He He. So yeah here it is, copied straight from the note itself.


My birthday is a month and ten days away so I'm gonna make this birthday wishlist so my loving friends could get ready. I' am not really sure if I could have a birthday party on my birthday because I had summer classes which basically will be a reason for my mom not to give me a birthday party for my 18th birthday. So anyway, anyone who's tagged in this note are invited on my birthday so I dunno if it's gonna be a handaan at our house or I'll just have to treat you guys at mcdo.

What I want for my Birthday:

1. Basically I'm into books right now so these few titles would be a great gift to me.

• Books 3-5 of the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series.

• Books from the Chaos Walking Trilogy (The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer, Monsters of Omen)

• Books 4 and 5 of the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series. (The Necromancer and The Warlock)

• The Perks of Being a Wall Flower

2. Everyone knows I love to collect cds so cds from these artists would do:

• Two Door Cinema Club

• The Cab (Whisper Warrior if it's already available for pre-order at the time of my birthday.)

• Phoneix

• The Whitest Boy Alive

• NeverShoutNever!

• All Time Low

• We Are The In Crowd

• Dave Matthews Band

• Up Dharma Down (easiest you'll find.)

• John Mayer

• The Lonely Island

• LMFAO

• Far East Movement

• The Downtown Fiction

• The Hush Sound

etc...

3. Shirts. Band shirts or Dance Crew shirts. I don't want those branded shirts.

• Either from these bands/musicians: We The Kings, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Cab, NeverShoutNever!, Hey Monday, Paramore, We Are The In Crowd, The Ready Set, The Friday Night Boys, Amber Pacific, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, LiL Wayne, LMFAO, The Maine, McFly, Metro Station, Motion City Soundtrack, Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club, Phoenix, The Whitest Boy Alive, The Academy Is, The Beatles, Boys Like Girls, Callahan, Chiodos, Cobra Starship, Death Cab For Cutie, The Downtown Fiction, The Hush Sound, The Lonely Island

• Or these Dance Crews: Jabbawockeez, Quest Crew, Kaba Modern, We Are Heroes, Sup3r Crew, I aM mE, The Beat Freaks, Poreotics, Vogue Evolution

4. Sets of Super Light D'Addario Bronze and Nickel strings.

5. Guitar Picks. I'll forever collect these.

6. Band Baller Bracelets.

7. Rolls of films. (I might buy a film cam for my birthday.)

8. A Ukulele. REALLY WANNA LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.

9. Just anything Harry Potter

10. An autographed picture/poster of Chachi Gonzales cause I want to see her every time I wake up in the morning cause she's that girl from my dreams ♥♥♥

But if you love me so and you're such a badass gift giving dude, you could give me any one of these too:

• Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens

• Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Lens

• Canon BG-E5 Battery Grip (Batt Grip for 1000D)

• Epiphone Lespaul Standard Negative

• Vans Canvas Authentic (Different Colors.)

• Nike SB Stefan Janoski (Different Colors.)

• Nike 6.0 Braata (Different Colors)

• Any of these Lomo cams: Holga 135mm, Supersampler, Oktomat, Diana F+, Fisheye No. 2, Horizon Kompakt

• A SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPPY.

• A PERSIAN KITTEN.

• A BARN OWL CAUSE I'M A BIG FAN OF THE LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS =))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder