2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

The Anniversary

To contact us Click HERE


Today was my Mom and Dad's 20th anniversary and we celebrated it at MoA. We ate at this restaurant called Racks. It's a grill restaurant and I really loved their Beef Ribs. It's easy to eat and it's so juicy and tasty. I'm really not that great to describe food but that restaurant was awesome. I liked their spagh but I think my own pasta is better than theirs. Anyway, I didn't liked the chicken much but the gravy was amazing. And the gravy fries. The mashed potatoes were great too. The salad's ok, I liked their dressing, and I don't even eat salad. Their java rice was great too. And that bread where you put honey. I forgot what it's called. It was ok too. But really, their beef ribs was superb. It was a heavenly dinner. Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo of the food cause I forgot my camera at home so I wasn't able to take photos of the day.


My parents also decided to bring our dogs to the mall. They had to buy a diaper for this one cause it shitted 3 times at the mall and her poop was wet so it's hard to clean it up. It was funny, really, when she wore that diaper. She walked liked a duck. Speaking of duck, there's this awesome duck toy in the pet shop we went to and I really want to buy it. Not for the dog, but for me. Maan, I've become obsessed with ducks.


While strolling around the mall I saw huge "SALE" signs at the book store. I went inside immediately and my mom said my sister and I could only buy one book each. Then I persuaded my dad to buy me another one so he also bought my sister another one for her. So I'll be reading this before summer ends cause I still have 3 more books waiting and I'm only halfway through Deathly Hallows. And I can't wait for the release of the Paperback print of The Necromancer cause I've been waiting for it for half a year already. So I'm gonna wait another year for the release of the paperback print of The Warlock, whose hardbound copy is gonna be released early this May.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder