6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

What I've been waiting for since February.

To contact us Click HERE
Earlier this morning I went to Republ1c - Pasong Tamo to buy my pair of Stefan Janoski. Too bad I didn't brought my camera with me so I could fully narrate my journey to Pasong Tamo. It was actually my first time to commute to Pasong Tamo, and good thing I knew how to go to Pasong Tamo if I were to drive. (but only if I were from EDSA and this time my route was from Buendia Avenue) Luckily I did not get lost, even when I was on my way home. When I got to Republ1c, the store was pretty quiet. I actually thought there'd be so many people already that are itching to buy the shoes because yesterday, it's first day of release, people have gone crazy over the store to buy their own pair. But maybe it was because I was there too early cause I came there at 10:45. The hardest part of my journey was going home. I had to walk from the Republ1c store out to EDSA to ride the MRT. It was my first time to ride the MRT alone, and I looked very stupid at the station because I didn't know which gate I am supposed to enter. I was really excited to buy this shoes, I didn't even had enough sleep cause I can't sleep at all. The shoes feels really good though, and

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder