13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

The job change

To contact us Click HERE
This is the tale of the wandering bard, Bon Iver. Hailing from the Philippine Ragnarok Online, New Iris server, the story of the marvelous adventures of the bard Bon Iver.

(this is not a job change guide, but only an article about my experience while changing my Minstrel to Maestro. I shall link the job change guide that I used later after the blog post for everyone's convenience.)

After a long and tiring day of leveling my Minstrel to base level 99 and job level 70, finally I can change my job.

To start the job change I have to talk to a bard named Karian near the ship at alberta. He will tell me about the 'Minstrel Song'. That will be the main objective of this job change.

After talking to Karian he decides to join me in the quest of finding out who the 'Minstrel Song' is. He then tells me to go look for clues in Prontera. I have to talk next to the Warmhearted Woman located at the south of Prontera.

After talking to the Warmhearted Woman she then tells me to talk to the Glasses-wearer located north of Prontera near the kafra at the entrance of the castle.

I am then instructed to look for the Woman at the center of the city. She is near the entrance of the tool dealer. She then suspects that the 'Minstrel Song' is her child since her child used to love to sing all the time.

Then I have to meet Karian in the domestic airship (Juno-Einbroch-Lightalzen-Hugel) and I have to talk to him there.

I find myself teleported inside a room in Hugel with Karian. He gets sick when he rides the airship. He then instructs me to go find a man at the pub.

I then go to the pub just south from the inn, around 5 o' clock of the map. The Tone-deaf person will then sing to me and hear me sing. He then tell me something about the Thanatos Tower.

Karian decides to go to the Thanatos Tower with me. After walking a few steps to the entrance I will pick up an old photo receipt on the ground.

I then find out that the receipt is from Mr. Click who is in Juno. He shows me the photo from that receipt and I find out a note written at the back. I am then instructed to kill 33 Teddy Bears.

After killing the Teddy Bears, I head to Lightalzen to talk to a Little Girl. She tells me that the 'Minstrel Song' headed to the Ice Cave.

Upon reaching to the Ice Cave, I am teleported to a set of npcs retracing the steps of the 'Minstrel Song'. I then lose consciousness and wake up at a house in Rachel. The Old Woman then tells me that the 'Minstrel Song' went to Comodo.

Since Karian gets sick when travelling by air, we decided to use the kayak that is located south of Veins. It was kind of fun if I were to imagine the experience.

I will then wake up at the beach of Comodo. It's funny how my character said "I'm... I'm alive~".

After arriving at Comodo, I walk a few steps north and talk to the Kayak Master. He tells me that he doesn't know anything about the 'Minstrel Song'. He instructs me to head north.

At north of Comodo, I talk to the Woman Roasting Meat and tells me that the 'Minstrel Song' headed somewhere quite, southeast of Morroc.

I then head to the Assassin's guild and upon walking a series of steps I find a piece of paper. Karian shows up and tells me to visit the clock tower at Al De Baran.

Upon reaching the clock tower, Karian shows up singing a song that his friend used to sing. He then suggest that I return to Prontera.

While walking around south of Prontera Karian shows up and warps me to a small room.

He then confess that he is the 'Minstrel Song' and that he enjoyed journeying with me. He then changes my job to a Maestro.
I am now a Maestro. Finally after a week of hard work. Lol. I then recieve a Green Apple Ring and a Minstrel Song headgear as a reward for job changing.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder