13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Ran out of dough.

To contact us Click HERE
Today my family went to SM Mall of Asia. I did not brought my camera with me because I forgot to charge my battery. I was planning to buy a new pair of DC Shoes but it was worth P3260 something, I don't remember, so I bought a new pair of Toms at shoe salon instead.


I've been wanting to buy a pair since December, but I can't make up my mind because I'm actually planing to buy a new 30-watt Marshall Amplifier or a battery grip and a lens for my camera. But I thought my vans were looked so crappy and all so I decided to buy a new pair of shoes.


The shoes are really comfortable. Really. And I can't wait to wear them to school(the people at my school are so stupid and so mainstream, only a few people know about these shoes) and I bet they'd all go 'wow' with my new shoes. I'd be once again the cool kid at school (the only benefit of going to a really dumb and mainstream school since elementary) and bitches are gonna envy me.



I also bought 2 new books. (I was planing to buy 5, I want to buy the Chaos Walking trilogy books but my mom won't let me.) The second and third books of the Mysterious Benedict Society series. But I don't think I could read these till next month since I'm still reading the Harry Potter series and I'm still at Goblet of Fire. I still have a long way to go.


I didn't know what got to me but we went to Wham Burger for dinner and I paid for it. I think I got depressed seeing all those couples walking around (I really wanna punch them) so yeah,I guess I suddenly went all generous.


So yeah, I forgot I was in a budget and I used up all my dough, and I dunno if I could go to church tomorrow because I still owe Simon 20 bucks and I have to pay him for my film (I asked him if he could bring my films with him when he's going to have his films developed) So good luck to me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder