2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Curve

To contact us Click HERE
Yesterday I applied for a post paid plan in a Globe outlet at MoA. I applied for a 499 all consumable post paid plan and cashed out for the Blackberry Curve 8520. We had to wait for 2 hours to process the application. We were even delayed because we were supposed to avail a promo from Citi Bank which is you could get the Blackberry for a discounted price of P5508 pesos (that is P6100 originally) or at P459 a month for 12months at a 0% interest. Sadly, to avail it you should apply for a plan online and the phone will be delivered to you. So we had to cash it out at it's normal price. My postpaid sim card still isn't activated. I still have to wait for 5-7 days before I can start using my postpaid sim card. After applying for a postpaid plan, We went to Tokyo Tokyo for lunch. It was all my dad can treat for us because it's mother's day (today) but he bought a dozen Krispy Kremes too. So I had to pig out for 2 days because after eating in Tokyo Tokyo I had a Banana Split from Dairy Queen and two more donuts yesterday and We had Bulalo today. I was so tired yesterday because after getting home from MoA, we went straight to the church for mass. I was expecting to post graduation pictures from my Photoshop Workshop because I thought it was going to be today but the graduation will be held next week. So yeah, I'll even post some of my photo manips soon. Btw, I made this bogus tumblr contest to mock/humour those scammers in tumblr.
http://jaireyes.tumblr.com/post/5303014168/i-bought-a-new-blackberry-curve-8520-to-give-out

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder