2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

My Shops - Secret Phone Numbers [05-27-11]

To contact us Click HERE


I've been wasting my time playing flash games on facebook. This past week I've been playing a hell lot of games. Here are some of the games I've been playing lately: My Shops, Hotel City, Country Story, Car Town, Pet Society, Monopoly Millionaires, My Empire, and Zombie Lane. In this post, I'm gonna share 9 Secret numbers from My Shops. But let me first introduce the game My Shops. I don't actually know who's the developer of the said game(just click the image and you'll go straight to the game's page.), but anyway, It is a shop-designing game thing which is quite popular on facebook wherein you are some sort of businessman and you have to supply the demands of your customers. Each product runs out for a given time, unlike from the game Cafe World where you have to cook a number of dishes to be served to your customers, in My Shops, you just have to your supplies like what you do when you're growing crops in Farmville but here you don't let your products run out until the time where it will run out(damn it I don't think I made sense here.) ANYWAY, the game is pretty easy to understand so you guys should just go see it for yourself. It's pretty great really, if you're that person who likes designing shit and all. So yeah, in the game you have a phone where you dial a set of numbers(secret number as they call it) to call and you'll get some exp or gold or an item for it. You can only dial a set of numbers once so you can't repeat the same numbers again and again. so yeah, Here are the numbers:


THE SECRET NUMBERS ARE
  • 5437856 •4378989
  • 1246104 •7040121
  • 3205205 •5285303
  • 8596485 •6489156
  • 1246104

By the way, I'm planning on posting more cheat tuts here in my blog so I could get some followers on my blog. I won't be making the hacks for the games cause I'm not that bad-ass hacking geek, so I'll only be stealing(but I'm gonna be crediting the owners properly) hacks and cheats over the internet. I'm gonna post latest working facebook game cheats and hacks and I am gonna test them myself. If possible I might make a video of it too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder