6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

This.

To contact us Click HERE
Lately, my bestfriend, whom I'm in love with, well, I kinda feel like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Unlike before, if I'm not online she'd text me saying to go online because she doesn't have anyone to talk to, or if I'm not at home we'd be texting, yeah those were the days. Not anymore. She fell in love. And she totally forgot about me. She barely want to talk to me. Just now, she said this.Terrence Jovellano is my classmate. He, well I think, kinda likes my best friend. So yeah. I was so happy when she told me about this. It really lifted my mood. Well, this is what I miss about her. We used to joke about this kind of stuff. Honestly, she's the only one I had in my life. That's why I badly don't want to lose her. But.. But I should learn to open my eyes and see that she already did. She totally forgot about me. She doesn't even talk to me if.. If she's troubled or something. I miss how we used to be. I miss our endless talk. Now everytime we talk it feels very awkward. I dunno. I really hate how we've become. I just can't. Ugh. I dunno. :| :| :|

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder