12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Lj's Debut

To contact us Click HERE

Last night, LJ, one of my really good high school friends, celebrated her 18th birthday at Makati Shangri-La. It was yet, the most amazing and unique birthday party I've been to. Almost everyone from my high school was there. Last night was totally amazing.

We were all at the same table. Sadly the dumb-ass photographer didn't know how to adjust the focus of my lens. Dumb ass didn't even look if my camera's auto-focus was turned off. Thus, the bad quality of our only formal group photo.

The debutant, and the princess of the night, Ms. Lady Jewellyn Diola.

Just Migz Haleco and LJ, doing the traditional 18 roses dance.

Then here comes the weird part where we all had a choreographed dance with LJ, that I think totally shocked every body because it was the least I would expect on a debut.
LJ and her Lil bro doing a dougie battle, and yes this is their 18 roses dance. Hah.

Then after the 18 roses dance, we also had a special number where another choreographed dance was performed. The song was "Oppa Gangnam Style" and you know what are the dance steps.
The 18 roses group photo.


Two of our good friends, Migz Haleco and Nef Pagtakhan also performed last night. Migz played a one direction song, I don't know what the title was coz I'm not a 1-D Fan, and fuckin perfect, while Nef played the Bieb's Boyfriend and When You Say Nothing at All.

And As usual, couples are forever present on these occasions. Yup.

The only decent group photo of us.


The shikabengbeng. Yuh, these are my best bros and my band mates.


So these are the only photos I have with my friends. (The Portrait: with Darwin Sapitan, my best bro. Upper right: with Regina, Diandra, and Keithleen. Mid right: With Regina and Neil. Lower Right: With girlpreng Jozelle)

Yeah. We had nothing better to do inside the bathroom, and everyone does it so we thought we should do it too. Nah, we're just shitting with the camera.
Photoboothing.
So yeah, last night was totally amazing, the food was great, the place was great, almost everyone of my highschool friends were there. It was just quite sad though when they showed a slide show of LJ's dad. But all in all everything was amazing. I'm pretty sure her dad is really happy and proud for her.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder